Promoting a healthy, creative environment for every child
Whether it is full-time, part-time, or regular scheduled care, each care plan allows your child to develop a strong relationship with one of our nannies. We provide daily activities for your child to enrich growth and learning. From planned activities that promote exercise and movement, to opportunities that stimulate your child's learning, imagination and development, our one-to-one child care focuses on providing a healthy, safe, and fun environment where parents never have to worry.
Free time for parents to relax or get things done
Parents enjoy the availability of a nanny in a moment's notice. Occasional hired care is encouraged, so you can enjoy an evening out or the flexibility to run errands. We are available for school holidays, summer break or family vacations. We pick up your children from school and transport to afterschool activities. Overall, when you just need a second set of hands to care for your children while you do other things at home, Homecare By Design is there.
Illness and high-stress times calls for our nanny care options
All parents of small children should have a back-up plan for childcare options, but chances are you don't think about that until the crisis hits. Taking time to develop a response for such unexpected situations can ease your mind and reduce your stress level when such an event does occur.
- When regular childcare arrangements break down, we provide carefully screened, trained caregivers in your own home.
- Perfect for difficult-to-resolve situations such as business travel or non-traditional hours.
- Available for when your regular caregiver's schedule or your child's schedule change
- Available if your child must stay home from school or daycare because of illness.
Sometimes things just come up. Life is unpredictable and at HBD we will work hard to fulfill emergency or last minutes needs as quickly as possible.
- Available to take care of your other children if one is sick and you must bring to the hospital or doctors office.
- When you have to overtime or travel away from your family.
- Excellent care for your children when YOU are sick and need to rest.
Event / Wedding Care
- In-room hotel care or on-site care so you can enjoy your event without worry.
- Separate activities can be planned for children to make your special event, wedding, or party an even bigger hit.
- Providing childcare during your event is a stress reliever for your guests.
- Ensure attendance by providing childcare during non-business hours.
- Group care for businesses and church events or programs. (May require more than one Nanny)
Gift Giving with our Gift of Time gift card
With our unique Gift of Time gift card child care services can be purchase and used as gifts or employee incentives:
- Baby shower gift to help new mom’s adjust to new baby
- Mom out of town but wishes she could help: give your daughter or daughter in law the extra set of hands you’d provide if you could.
- Husbands give a truly meaningful gift to give mom a break…you could even pair it with a massage from a local day spa. Sure to win big points.
- Employers: consider for employee gifts, incentive awards and bonus programs. Now there is something where everyone can benefit.
- And the uses go on and on… With our agency, you choose.